- Acaila - Leader of the Eldar who returned from their self imposed exile in Elvardein on Kelewan. He is now first among the Eldar in the Queens court
- Aglaranna - Queen of Elvandar, wife of Aidan and then of Tomas
- Aidan - Deceased King, was husband of Aglaranna, and father to Calin
- Tathar - First among the Spellweavers in the Queen's Court
- Calin - The Queen's firstborn to her deceased husband the King. Formerly Warleader of Elvandar but stepped down from that post when Tomas became the Queens Consort
- Murmandamus - a charismatic moredhel leader who united the bickering clans of the moredhel under one banner to conquer the glamredhel ca. a thousand years before the events of the Riftwar. He was later "reincarnated" as a ruse to get the moredhel to invade the Kingdom.
- Delekhan - a moredhel chieftain, one of the generals of Murmandamus in the Great Uprising, who, after the latter's death, assumes control of the moredhel tribes. Ten years after the Uprising, he attempts a second invasion into the Kingdom, having wiped out or bullied into submission those opposing the idea of the invasion.
- Gorath of the Ardanien - a moredhel chieftain who defects to the side of the humans to contact Prince Arutha and warn him of Delekhan's invasion plans, hoping that an early counter-offensive will discredit Delekhan, nip his invasion in the bud and prevent another war that would be far too costly for both sides.
- Earanorn, The King, abandoned his role and became one of Queen Aglaranna's advisors. Named her son Calin as his heir.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.